LifeSkills South Florida follows the treatment directives put forth by the leaders in the field, including Harvard Medical School. We’re happy to provide expert content, written by Harvard Medical School, so that our visitors can explore Harvard’s insights into topics such as autism spectrum disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders and cognitive therapy.
- Treating Borderline Personality Disorder
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Yoga for Anxiety and Depression
- Time to Stop Just Saying No
- Encouraging News about Borderline Personality Disorder
- Mindfulness Meditation Changes the Brain
- Behavioral Cognitive Therapy for Addictions
- Is Addiction a Brain Disease?
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Treating Addictions – Act Sober